Tuesday 12 June 2007

So I have alot to put on here but I really wanted to get some pictures on here fist , but I want to write while I'm thinking about it.
So we have a friend named Shelly Mills she is a very young mom and is fighting cancer, well she has been since Dec last year, she's really not doing so good (you can go to and look up shellymills and you can read all about her story and fight) she was the one person you would never expect to have cancer , but I guess thats how it works. She has a baby boy who won't remember who his mommy is. We pray for her everyday and we have put her on every prayer list we can. So my point is if you have ever prayed before and for some reason don't know PLEASE start back for her. There might not be and hope that she'll make it, but maybe she can be at peace with it and her family too.

Ok so I don't want this to be a sappy blog, but I have to say things on here I want everyone to know.

So on Sunday morning we were at church as we try to do every Sunday, and one of the 2nd classes that worked for Paul up until last week came up and said hi as he always does, But then the best thing ever happened and I have to say I started crying like a waterfall..... He said " Chief, I was looking to talk to you, I want to say it was great working for you and I never learned so much from any other Chief I worked for , you have been the best Chief I've met in the navy !" . Ok So maybe I'm a really proud wife, but this is what my husband has always wanted to do. He wanted to teach the Jr guys how to be a Chief and a leader and now this guy got moved to training! My husband is the best Chief in the navy right now, he cares so much about his guys (and girls) they all look up to him and it's the best thing ever to see!

Well I guess thats it for now, I guess I'll have more to say after I get some pictures on here!

I hope the link works for Shelly's page if not its www.carepages.com and look up shellymills ...Thank you !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of Paul, he is not only the best Chief in the Navy, he is also the best dad, brother and uncle in the world!
Love you all:)

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you clarified he is the best chief in the navy now. because we all know who was the best chief in the navy ever.
your dad.

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly and Paul, Glad to hear that Paul is doing well as a Chief...you know what Perry said...that Paul learned from the best! I am so jealous that you guys are in Italy...send me some pics.