Wednesday 13 June 2007

So it's another day, pretty much the same stuff. Cadence had music class today and she loves it! Everday she asks if she can go to music class, so we signed her up for another class in August. She sings all the songs all day and loves seeing her friends from class! She seems so grown up! She got invited to a birthday party at the pool! The only bad thing is we don't have much of a selection for gifts here, everything out in town is really expensive.

I had my second 'stamping' job today I made 25 menus, and I got paid for doing what I love!

Paul has tonight and tomorrow night off , but he has meetings all day tomorrow and class tomorrow night. Paul is taking an Italian class, it should be interesting to see how this goes! The thing about being here is , if he has a day off during the week he really isn't off. We are getting used to it we just look forward to his 3 day weekends, which is every other week.
Well I guess thats all for now, I'll write more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get to hear Cadence sing her songs to me in person:) or at least on the video camers;)
Hey, dont forget to visit your sister some day.