Thursday 21 June 2007


Well it's been a few days since my last post, I'm not too sure anyone looks at my blog, but I'll give you an update.

So I signed up to be a leader for the Vacation Bible School here for the toddlers. Cadence thinks it's great because I'll be her teacher. On the other hand, now that I've signed up I have to go to the meetings and the next one is Pauls day off, but he has to go in for training, soI would have to pay for a babysitter if I want to be able to pay attention to the meeting and not her. It's really hard with his work schedule for me to do anything. But I really wanted to get involved in something and this just seems right.

My neighbor is paying me to make a scrapbook for her to give to her boss, because he's leaving, it's a pain but it's $100 so I'll do it. Paul is still taking Italian class and he still thinks it's pretty hard.

Cadence taking swimming lessons, and she loves it! She's like a little fish in the water and she hates getting out. She is going to her first pool party for her friends birthday on saturday. Well I have to go clean because our maid is coming tomorrow! Sounds crazy I know, I used to laugh at my mom when she said that! I wanted to put some pictures on here from our vacation too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update but I knew all that already:) LOL

Cadence's Uncle Mike used to let her jump into the pool to him when she could barely walk so she isnt afraid of anything!!

Love y'all!!